An institutional sales trainee role has opened up in the largest asset manager in Europe. This role will assist the team in business development and product marketing. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Our client is a French asset management company and they are now opening an exciting role for institutional sales trainee. As Europe's largest asset manager and one of the top 10 biggest investment managers globally, they offer clients the best possible services and solutions all over the world.
- Support the Head of North Asia Institutional Business on business management and product marketing
- Support the team on business development activities on a daily basis
- Create business reports, management meeting agenda and meeting notes
- Assist the team in market research and circulation of product information
- Maintain call reports and client contacts at MyCRM database
- Bachelor's degree with good academic results
- Work experience is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
- Proficient in computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Rewarding opportunity in a dynamic industry
- International working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Esther Liu on +852 2258 3537