We are seeking a candidate to work within our ILS team. This unique and diverse opportunity involves a combination of investor relations and marketing, origination of investment opportunities, portfolio management and ILS product underwriting.
The primary responsibility of the role is client management (both on investor and risk origination side). The successful candidate will be very entrepreneurial and able to thrive in a “start-up” like environment, flexible and keen to take on a very diverse range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Manage client relationships and communications with existing investors and seek new investor opportunities
- Create marketing materials
- Manage risk origination relationships (i.e. cedants, ILS funds, reinsurance brokers)
- Involve in the evaluation/underwriting of investment opportunities (Catastrophe Bonds, Side-cars, Private QS, Collateralised Reinsurance and Retrocession, ILWs and etc.)
- Involve in the portfolio strategy and planning
- Approximately 3-7 years of work experience within the reinsurance industry, reinsurance broker, reinsurance underwriter and analytics etc.
- We would value experience and background in some of the below areas:
- Fluent Mandarin and English are required, additional Asian language is a plus
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and manage strong relationships
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently
- Hong Kong resident is preferred
HSZ Group is an independent investment management company based in Hong Kong. We are looking for a passionate and high caliber individual to join our Insurance Linked Securities (ILS) team and invite applications for the following position: