Role and Responsibilities
- Handle customer inquiries in a timely manner from different digital channels, including Email, Website Live Chat and Social Media Platforms
- Support distribution partners to follow insurance applications & after-sales services
- Logging all customer queries in a clear and concise manner into system
- Maintain good customer relationship and promote the company's services
- Address customer feedback or complaints professionally
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational requirements
- Holder of IIQE Paper I, II & III preferred (candidates who currently studying will also be considered)
- Diploma or above with minimum 2 years’ insurance-related call centre experience
- Knowledge of General Insurance Product is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, self-initiative with a passion for customer centricity
- Attentive to details, patient, well-organized with good problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
Interested candidate please Apply Now or send us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.