My Client is looking for a Underwriting manager reporting directly to the COO
My client is a top Chinese insurer with big expansion plans in Hong Kong
1. Responsible for reviewing and verifying customer information and ensuring that risk control requirements are met.
2. Record and implement the requirements of regulatory and underwriting institutions to assist other departments in conducting compliance assessments in compliance with regulatory requirements, company standards and insurance company guidelines.
3. Continuously review and monitor the effectiveness of underwriting procedures and platforms to meet risk control policies and improve customer experience.
4. Collect customer marketing information, assist the insurance actuarial product team in product development and innovation, and assist the marketing team to develop marketing plans.
1. Bachelor degree or above, insurance/IT/actuarial major is preferred.
2. More than 5 years of insurance industry experience, familiar with the new contract business system functions, good communication skills and teamwork skills.
3. Experience with insurance / compensation / IT / risk control qualifications, with a good new contract knowledge and system design capabilities.
This is a great senior opportunity to join a well established insurer with an excellent track record.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Raymond Wong on +852 2848 9513.