Our client is a well known international law firm and has an outstanding reputation in Asia for its high profile and sophisticated banking & finance expertise.
This practice area within the firm is broad and regularly advises on general banking, securitisation, structured finance and derivatives, acting for major borrowers, lenders, sponsors and arrangers.
- Draft and review transaction related documents, including due diligence reports, conditions precedent and closing checklist
- Drafting ancillary documents (forms and resolutions) and preparing completion bibles
- Assist in the completion of large transactions
- Proofread and translate legal documents
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate of an LL.B degree with an excellent academic record
- At least 2 years of experience working in a sizeable law firm in general banking and finance or a related field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong organisational skills with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Newly qualified (NQ) lawyers could also be considered for this position
To apply, please send your CV or resume to Ms Candy Yip on the link to this job, or for a confidential discussion, please
call her on +852 3460 3531 quoting reference number CY. 34380.
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted
within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.