- Being an Intelligent Automation consultant, responsible for understanding the existing customer process flow, estimating the automation duration, and implementing
the RPA systems at the client site,
- Support pre-sales work including creation of proposals, creations of use cases, POC development, go to market material and collateral creation,
- Provide software solution demos and introduce the software,
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automatic and Capture solutions to meet business process and application requirements,
- Work closely with sales and project teams on sales and marketing activities and project delivery,
- Coach, train and enable team members as required,
- Lead feasibility study of new technologies like NLP, Machine Learning, AI.
- Degree holder in Computer Sciences, IT and or Business related subject or equivalent, with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience,
Work experience in Business Analysis/Consulting/Process
Improvement/Content Management/Software Architecture/Systems Integration would be a plus,
- Strong business sense with wide knowledge of business re-engineering methodologies,
- Preferred familiarity with RPA, Document Capture, OCR, Natural Language Processing, Java, HTML5/CSS, Web Services, DB and SQL,
- Experience of working in a Professional Services environment,
- Expert working in Excel and creating compelling PowerPoint presentations,
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills,
- Fluency in written and verbal English and preferably also in Mandarin,
- Occasional travel is required.
Applicant please send us your full resume, stating the date of availability, present and expected salary.
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection.
Applicants who are not invited to interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.