Global furniture company seeking Visual Merchandising Specialist/In-House Interior Designer to design spaces for showrooms, tradeshows, and retail/wholesale shops creating inspiring environments in order to promote the merchandise.
Designing a space to create the most unified and aesthetically pleasing experience where the brand and products are showcased to the best of their ability.
- Create visual concepts/mood boards for product initiatives and spaces
- In collaboration with Merchandising team create floor plans for different channels
- Detailed construction and technical drawings
- Create 3D visual for spaces and furniture
- Presentation and deliverables are on time and presented in a way that is clear for all parties
- Multi-tasking on various projects at the same time. Willing to work under pressure given deadlines and task load
- Create Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Daily engagement and collaboration work with other departments in order to develop projects (merchandising, graphic design, store managers, etc,...)
- Create design packages after competition of each project, including construction documents (floor plan, finishing plan, 3D designs, new displays in order to provide to partners for execution
- Monthly collaborate with store managers to collect and feedback on photo report and liaise with Merchandising and Ops team providing feedback loop
- Training and coaching
- Setup tradeshows, new stores, refresh
- Work in special projects
- Be externally focus and in line with current trends, providing research on competitors
- 3 years of working experience in interior or fashion industry
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp is a MUST
- Along with proficiency of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a plus
- Must be a self-starter and team player, works well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel for store/shows installations
- Must be fluent in ENGLISH with good verbal and written communications skills
- Fashion or Design-based educational and a solid background of working in a design-oriented role
- Visual Merchandising Skills and Project Management Skills a plus
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to our application email or by clicking APPLY NOW below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purpose and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.