- Manage shop design and renovation fitting out work
- Control and maintain shop design to meet the landlord’s standard
- Coordinate with clients, sub-contractors and other third parties in order to comply with the government’s regulation
- Provide design support on graphic, signage, artifacts and marketing material with strong sense of Graphic, FF&E, Art or Decoration
- Assist in any ad-hoc designs and projects
- Diploma or above in Interior Design, Architectural Studies, Building Studies or related Disciplines
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, solid experience in retail or shopping centre design is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements on Buildings Ordinance (e.g. Fire Services Regulation, etc.) is an advantage
- Good design ability and knowledge of production drawings and interior detailing
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interfacing with clients, consultants and vendors
- Proficiency in the application of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office Skills
- Fresh graduate will be also considered
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Interior Designer.
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate to the right candidates with qualifications and working experience. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme, life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, to Human Resources Department at the email address by clicking "Apply Now"