SENSIS is a French brand based in Hong Kong to cope with our rapid growth, we are inviting talented, passionate and highly creative candidates to join our team.
We are looking for an artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
- From conceptual stage to job completion, you will be a good team player to work with other departments to deliver the best to our prestigious customers.
- Undertaking design project from concept to completion
- Defining project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans
- Handle presentation work and the full set of interior design drawings
- Coordinate and maintain good relationships with clients and external parties to ensure project completion
- Review fitting-out details and site supervision
- Provide positive working attitude in time management and reaching company targets.
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Certificate / Diploma or above in Architecture / Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in interior design
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Hong Kong resident with flexibility to travel occasionally
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidate, including 5-day work per week, annual leave, discretionary bonus, employee and spouse medical insurance,
dental insurance, family care leave, study allowance, etc.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume together with the date of availability, present and expected salary to us
by click the “Apply Now” button.
Application with no salary information WILL NOT be considered.
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment related purposes.