Sizeable Regional Bank is looking for an Internal Audit M/SM to focus on Retail Banking Audit.
Your new company
My client who is one of the sizeable regional bank is looking for experienced branch audit professional with a solid background and strong knowledge around the key risks and controls in a corporate banking business. With demand increasing, it is seeking to expand and grow a team of intelligent people who have experience in handling internal audit matters.
Your new role
You'll manage a qualified team of Internal Audit with varying levels of experience (retail banking & support service). In addition, you will participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance of Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Branch Operation and Planning, Deposits & Loans, Direct Banking, Segment & Sales Management & Insurance, Operations - General Affairs & Central Control, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, Corporate Communications & Company Secretary. You will also act as business partner to respective stakeholders and other internal auditors to keep abreast of major developments/ updates to ensure efficient and effective working practices and monitor the implementation and progress of audit recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree with CIA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- Min. 3-7 years of experience in auditing or other risk control functions, preferably in financial industry
- Sound knowledge of requirements on AML and selling activities and auditing requirements and applicable regulations of banking industry
- Able to work independently or lead a team to execute audit assignment
- Able to work under pressure and interact with people at different level with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of English (Oral & Written) and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a broad exposure in internal audit regionally ensuring the progression of your career growth. The bank is reputable for organic growth and recognises employee's performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services internal audit function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7442 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to [email protected] or visit our Banking page here: https://www.hays.com.hk/jobs/banking-jobs/ Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays