My client is seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join its Asia Pacific office. This role reports to Managing Director, Asia Pacific and will be responsible for functional reporting to Group Compliance.
My client is an International company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. It focuses on retail and wholesale businesses across different countries.
- Assessment of risk and control environments for APAC entities
- Identify existing risks and develop audit plan accordingly
- Prepare and review audit and investigation reports and present any audit findings to senior management
- Develop and execute specific audit procedures including risk analysis and evaluation of internal controls, assessing the impact of control deficiencies
- Provide recommendations on the implementation of internal controls to improve the business ethics and operation efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent are preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in MNC, preferable with Big Four or Regional CPA firm experience
- Experience in FMCG or Retail business is an advantage
- Good communication of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Multi-national company with global exposure