Our client is a large group who leading business across every country in Asia Pacific, they are looking for an Internal Audit Manager, reporting to Head of IA and Director of IA
- Serve as high-level technical expert and accountable for the identification of risks or weaknesses in the process being reviewed
- In-depth to look at a business and identify risk from commercial , operational and financial perspective
- Report audit findings and ensure findings are properly addressed with action plans in accordance with the current and future needs of the business
- Oversee and manage the group subsidiaries within Asia Pacific regional internal audit function in project base
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related discipline with professional qualifications in HKICPA, CIA or CISA
- 5 years+ proven track record in commercial of Internal Audit functions, with which 2 years in Big 4 audit background is an advantage
- Highly respected and adds value in IA to drive for excellence and continuous improvement goes beyond standard compliance
- Excellent communications skills with people at all levels and ability to build rapport with stakeholders at the executive level
- Strong analytical and report writing (in both English and Chinese) skills
- Excellent English and Chinese (including Putonghua) communication skills
- Diligent and conscientious which can be trusted to deliver
- 75% of travelling to APAC is a MUST
Interested parties please quote 2281 0021 and send your application by click Apply Now .
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.