Our client is a reputable Private Equity firm provides
portfolio management services for institutional and individual clients across APAC. They are looking for an Internal Audit Officer to join their Audit team.
- Efficient execution of assigned audit projects based on the department's risk-based Internal Audit Plan
- Conduct independent and objective assessments of internal controls, risk management processes, financial results, compliance requirements, and other
corporate processes etc.
- Prepare draft audit programs and other pre-audit planning activities
- Plan and execute review and testing related to internal controls and risk management procedures
- Manage the delivery of timely audit reports, results and high-quality deliverables
- Partner with management to develop corrective action plans in response to all audit observations and subsequent follow-ups
- Coordinate quarterly follow-up and document action plan statuses based on discussions with respective management action plan owners
- Execute various aspects of assigned Internal Audit projects (planning, fieldwork, testing, workpaper preparation, draft reporting, etc.) in a timely
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines with at least 3 years of audit experience gained from Big 4 or fund management/ private
- Experience with and knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting
- Travel is required (20%)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button below. Applications
will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.