- Plan and execute financial, operational, IT and compliance audit assignments
- Identify weaknesses and develop recommendations for improvements
- Prepare internal audit reports and perform follow-up and monitoring works to ensure proper implementation of recommendation
- Perform SOX compliance audits and identify control deficiencies
- To assess the Group risk and develop annual audit plan and other ad hoc requests.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Possess strong commercial sense and be able to analyze work processes
- Good knowledge in internal controls and risk management
- Knowledge of SOX compliance, COSO framework and IT Audit is preferred
- Details oriented and precise, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Willingness to travel
We offer attractive package & benefits to the right candidate, including 5 working days, discretionary bonus, 12
days annual leave and medical scheme. Interest parties please apply in confidence with full resume, including date of available, current and expected salary.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.