- Remote position
- High referral fees
- Securities-backed lending/ Shares-pledged loan
About The Role
With a premier financial institution rich in European history, this is an opportunity for you to fast track your career with financial independence in a promising market. We share our views on best practices and will help you nurture your career in this program based on our private bank and wealth management experience.
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join our Securities Lending Division division at Sal. Oppenheim LTD. As part of this successful and highly energetic team, you’ll help drive sustained business growth and increased profitability for the Securities Lending business. You will be focused on sourcing clients who are in need of shares financing.
The current market conditions make it the perfect opportunity to take advantage of record low interest rates. Sal. Oppenheim’s securities lending program offers non-recourse loans up to 70% LTV with no personal or corporate guarantee.
What We Are Looking For?
What We Offer?
- You are a highly motivated salesperson with a consultative approach. You are comfortable guiding clients towards appropriate custom solutions based on their goals, available budget, and resources.
- You have experience in dealing with high net worth individuals (HNWI)
- Strong connections with securities brokerage firms would be an advantage
- Having a structured finance and securities lending experience would be an advantage but not a must
- You have the passion for the wealth management or lending industry, and the readiness to make an impact on this market.
What Is Next?
- This is a commission-based contract position with uncapped earning potential.
- Strong experts and professional back office team to help with questions you or your clients may have.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply with your resume and a cover letter. We take all applicants seriously and will do our best to respond to selected candidates within a week.
Please note, this is a REMOTE position.