- Work closely with relationship managers to maintain and facilitate the sales of investment products.
- Analyze the market trend and keep the clients updated with market information. Alert client for any significant market movement and make suggestion on time.
- Provide professional recommendations of investment products.
- Monitor customers’ investment portfolios and maintain healthy target returns are met.
- Facilitate trade dealing and prepare relevant document.
- Ensure proper conduct and selling procedures that comply with the rules and regulations.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Studies, major in Finance or related discipline preferred.
- Experienced in dealing fixed income products, i.e. Global bonds or structured products.
- At least 10 years’relevant work experience serving the high net-worth clients.
- Knowledge of Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance and related Codes is preferred.
- Relevant Individual with SFC Type 1 license is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong customer service mindset.
- Occasional business travel is needed.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese).
We offer attractive salary and comprehensive fringe benefits. Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal information collected will be used for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of maximum two years.