Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Investment Counsellor.
- Provide investment support, education and guidance to clients, prospects and Relationship Managers
- Assess client need, experience, expectations and risk tolerance
- Develop comprehensive investment strategy and asset allocation proposal appropriate to client
- Coordinate execution of investment strategy with appropriate products and services
- Ensure use of open architecture product selection to ensure best in class product offering
- Monitor client portfolios for performance, appropriateness and opportunity
- Provide updates on investment opportunities to clients, prospects and Relationship Managers
- Provide input and support for the development of new business initiatives and product enhancement
- Identify and communicate issues or limitations related to product, platform, operations, systems or pricing
- Ensure integrity of sales process and compliance with all HSBC and regulatory policies
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor investment capabilities, product offering and pricing policies
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Proven track record in investment advisory
- Experience in portfolio management, brokerage or institutional sales useful
- Demonstrated experience in buy side financial markets
- Extensive knowledge of private banking business onshore and offshore, and competitive and regulatory environment
- Client focused, with strong sales, analytic, technical, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation, complex problem resolution, communication and presentation written and oral skills
- Sound judgment, keen sense of urgency, and high level of professional and personal integrity
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.