A world-known conglomerate is hiring a Treasurer / Senior Financing Manager to take care of the cash flow and financing of the group's investment interests in Europe across various sectors.
Our client is a very sizable conglomerate with worldwide businesses. Their investments in Europe cover multiple sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Consumer Products, Industrial Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Sports, Media, Civil Aviation, etc.
- Identify targets in compliance with the Group's investment strategy
- Lead the investment team in Europe to carry out investigation, due diligence, feasibility study
- Conduct valuation proposals investment formulation and optimisation and to make reports to the Board of Directors and Senior Management at Group Level
- Work closely with third-party consultants to conduct finance, tax and legal due diligence
- Manage the portfolio of businesses and to monitor their financial performance. Conduct regular performance review and assessment and to advise post-acquisition management reform and exit
- Drive the optimisation of the group's investment policies and procedures
- Maintain good relationship with capital market participants
- Develop and maintain information systems for the group companies' investments in Europe
- Master degree or above in Finance / Accounting / Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experiences, preferably with investment banks, PE funds or investment departments of sizable conglomerates
- Strong finance knowledge. CPA/ CFA/ FRM or other related certification will be an advantage
- Solid hands-on experiences with cross-border M&A transactions, direct project exposure in Europe is highly preferred
- Familiar with Europe's legal, accounting and taxation issues
- Industry exposure preferred: Property, Hospitality, Consumer Products, Industrial Manufacturing, Infrastructure & Energy, Sports & Entertainment, Media, Civil Aviation, etc
- Excellent in communication and presentation
- Able to work both independently or leading teams
- Great command of both verbal and written English & Chinese. Fluent Mandarin is a must
- Numerically strong, especially in Excel and financial modelling
- Open to frequent travel to Europe with long-stay occasionally
Great remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sharon Li on +852 3412 4817