Our client is a reputable hospitality group that is both owner and operator with iconic hotel developments spanning Hong Kong, China and Southeast Asia.
They have been in operation for over 30 years and have an industry reputation for excellence and luxury hospitality expertise.
As a result of their rapid expansion and growing pipeline of developments, the Corporate Development department of this Group is now looking for an
Investment Manager to join their team.
- Perform investment activities and develop business strategies/opportunities in Hong Kong, China and South East Asia.
- Prepare and manage transactions from origination stage to execution, including business plans, forecasts, deal evaluations, financial modelling and
approval papers to recommend potential acquisitions.
- Develop market analysis and financial feasibility studies on new hospitality projects
- Carry out comprehensive investment analysis on feasibility, development potential, deal structure, return, risks and macro economy.
- Recommend and present the proposed acquisition to senior management and attend to queries.
- Regular updates to senior management regarding market and industry information
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or equivalent with at least 8 years’ experience in investment, corporate finance/M&A
and business development
- Strong knowledge and understanding of real estate markets particularly in hospitality sector within Asia.
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in financial modelling are essential.
- Good teamwork, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional travel within Asia is required