- Provide investment strategy and market updates to high net worth investors on a daily basis;
- Utilize a mixture of Hong Kong equities, index and stock options, futures to generate equity turnover and absolute investment return for clients;
- Create a sales trading log to record trading needs / investment preferences of clients;
- Educate clients about Hong Kong equities & derivative markets.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in trading Hong Kong equities, futures, index and stock options;
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong equities markets and the different industry sectors;
- Strong understanding of how money flows across different industry sectors in the capital markets;
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and Excel usage is a must;
- SFC licensed holder in type 1, 2 activities;
- Previous experience working in private banking / hedge fund / asset management industry will be a bonus;
- Relevant university degree is recommended unless candidate acquires relevant trading experience.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.