Investment Writer - Assistant Manager/Manager
Opus has partnered with a leading Investment Management firm to help source a Communications professional who will focus on Insights and Investment Communications. The individual will be responsible for producing Chinese and English investment collateral in order to market the firm’s global investment products. My client will consider candidates from a financial journalism, financial PR, marketing, equity research or an analyst background.
- You will be solely responsible for producing Chinese (traditional and simplified) and English fund summary emails, pitch books, product analysis reports, clients’ commentaries, social media content and media articles which can all be used to support business development, client servicing and public relations
- Proofread and verify investment marketing bilingual content to ensure accuracy and consistency with the firms in-house style and use of language.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders as you will be working closely with a number of different teams, including; marketing, communications, research, investment, client portfolio management and sales.
- You will be working with teams across APAC, UK, Europe and the US to ensure consistency of messaging
- Successful candidate must have 4/5 years’ experience in financial journalism, public relations, communications, equity research or translation.
- Experience of working in a financial institution or with clients in FS is essential.
- Excellent writing skills in both Chinese and English and able to transform technical information into clear and concise content.
- You will need strong Excel and PowerPoint skills to create graphical representation of financial data and fund performance statistics
- Basic knowledge of portfolio management and global investment markets (equities, fixed income, multi-assets, alternative)
- You will be working with a number of different teams across the HK business but also globally, so you must have strong project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
If you're interested in this role click the Apply Now button or for more information, please contact Charlotte Waterhouse on 3905 3345.