The Group was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2012 (01260.HK) and is the only financial and PR Consultancy firm listed in Hong Kong.
Being the industry leader with more than 300 dedicated professionals, the Group has been successful in helping more than 50 companies listed in HK in 2018, representing over 90% of IPO capital raising market share, and more than 25% of annual growth.
Reporting and working in coordination with the Group Chairman, the position will handle a number of challenging assignments in an exceptionally broad business perspective.
- According to the company's overall development plan, plan and implement relevant marketing activities for brand promotion;
- Study the development trend of financial and related industries, and regularly conduct industry research reports as the basis for company decision-making;
- Investigate the current customer and potential customer needs and trends, propose solutions, and find new business growth points;
- Maintain relationships with upstream partners, seek more business opportunities, expand new channels of cooperation, and explore new modes of cooperation.
- Represent the company in planning, organizing, or participating in industry activities, customer activities, upstream and downstream industry activities
- Expand the company's influence and promote industry relations.
- Other related tasks arranged by the company.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Marketing/Business Administration/Communication/Public Relations and other related disciplines
- Min 3 years of work experience in the public relations industry.
- Experience in independent project execution is preferred.
- Those with relevant IR or PR experience of listed companies are preferred.
- Strong planning and creative capabilities, able to sharply grasp customer needs and cooperation opportunities.
- Strong strategic vision and execution ability, and can complete the task in line with the company's overall strategy.
- Excellent communication skills, and good at initiating proposal
- Good at using various internal and external resources to solve problems.
- Strong sense of responsibility, team awareness, communication, self-learning, development.
- Work experience in Chinese companies is preferred.
We offer you a dedicated team of colleagues with diversified skills and capability, a challenging and promising business environment, and an attractive remuneration scheme.
Interested parties please send in your resume with current & expected salary "Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.