Modern Land (China) Co., Limited
Modern Land (1107.HK) is a Beijing-based real estate company listed on HKEx main board since 2013. Established in 2000 in Beijing, Modern Land is a leading real estate developer of environmental and energy-saving properties, and concentrates on developing energy-efficient and comfortable living environment with property development projects in the PRC, including Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Foshan, Xi’an, Taiyuan, Wuhan, Changsha, Hefei, Nanchang, Nanjing and Huizhou etc. The Group possesses strong capabilities in R&D while integrating advanced energy-saving technologies. Through its “MOMΛ” energy-saving system, the Group is able to integrate various sustainable development techniques in terms of comfortable and sustainable property development and provide comprehensive systematic solutions. The Group also establishes fund operations and have direct investments in different regions. The Group is expanding, we sincerely invite high caliber to fill in the following position in our Hong Kong office:
Investor Relations Manager
- To plan, organize and execute investor relations activities/events, including investor meetings, roadshows, financial briefings, etc.
- To monitor and assess changes and trends in investment markets and to assist in determining the appropriate strategy
- To assist top management to formulate strategy to communicate with the investment community
- To collect and analyze industry and company research reports
- To manage events such as results announcements, reverse roadshows, conference calls, etc.
- To present the Company to investors, analysts and media and handle queries from investors and the media
- To conduct daily communication with investors, analysts and media
- Degree holders in finance, accounting, economics or related disciplines with at least 5 years’ working experiences in financial institutions, securities or listed property companies;
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences in Investor Relations function and experiences in Real Estate industry is a definite advantage;
- CFA/CPA qualified is much appreciated;
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical abilities and business sense
- Systematic, detail-oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, with an ability of doing presentation in English;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Occasion travel is required;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send resume by clicking "Apply Now" and state the expected salary.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.modernland.hk.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.