- Support Board members’ various activities
- Handle administrative duties, such as emails, presentation materials and reports
- Perform office administrative works and staff events
- Provide IT and clerical support
- Assist in software installation and upgrade
- Setup and maintain internal IT system and standard procedure
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for server, computer hardware and software
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in I.T. or related disciplines
- 1 year working experience
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills in PC office softwares (English/Chinese)
- Mature, steady, and with ability to handle multi-tasks independently, hard-working and willing to work under pressure
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number
and the availability to us for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.