Reporting to the project manager or team lead, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
Financial AccountingManagement AccountingLegal ConsolidationBusiness Planning & BudgetTreasuryGovernance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- Partner with key business users and stakeholders in requirements collection and business process improvement analysis
- Conduct process optimization studies, system analysis, and design, cloud solution evaluation, contract negotiation, and vendors/contract management
- Participate in process review, system development, testing, system cutover/rollout, maintenance and support
- Execute solution implementations, continuous enhancements, and support for enterprise applications and processes, including but not limited to
- A recognized university degree in Information Technology, or equivalent. Business Analyst and/or Project Management certification is an advantage
- At least 3 years' IT experience in implementing large-scale IT systems. Proven cloud-based solution implementation experience
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skill, experience in process optimization and workflow automation an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.