• Responds to users’ problems, queries or complaints.
• Diagnoses problems by engaging users, gathering information, and troubleshooting.
• Resolves users’ problems effectively with timely fault rectification or problem escalation. • Installs, configures, and maintains the organization's desktops, laptops and mobile devices, using imaging and other solutions.
• Assists in hardware and software evaluation and recommends upgrades or improvements to IT infrastructure.
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
• Minimum 3-4 years solid experiences on desktop administration and support in good analytical, troubleshooting, interpersonal and communication skills
• Technical knowledge in Windows desktop and laptop computers, ability to image and add / remove hardware components, printer setup, operation, troubleshooting, Windows 7 and Windows 10, virus protection software, software installation / removal, basic networking and cabling, MS Office 2010 or later, mobile device troubleshooting
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and good command of Mandarin