Our client from a luxury retail group is looking for an IT support Associate to join in their APAC team. This person is part of the regional IT professional network that provide technical support to internal users and reporting to the IT Manager, APAC.
- Provide technical support for hardware and software
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, mobile devices, peripherals and accounts
- Installs software and repairs hardware and peripherals; Tests programs & troubleshooting as necessary.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Serves as an IT resource to the business unit
- Maintains IS&T policy deployment within prescribed guidelines
- Advocates prescribed security policy and processes
- Administers user accounts as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- 2-5 year’s commercial experience in a support role
- Project management skills well regarded
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese/Cantonese is a must
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Please Apply Here > Confidential & Secure <
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit - http://jobs.myrecolo.com/