- Establish and responsible for IT-related internal audit assignments including IT general controls, application controls, system implementation, change management, business
continuity, information security, operations and advisory projects and etc.
- Perform specific audit procedures including performing risk analysis and evaluation of controls and assessing the impact of control deficiencies
- Enforce audit standards; prepare policies, procedures and manuals in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Involve in IT governance reviews and technical assessments, and recommend internal control improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 6 years working experiences in IT Audit
- Experience working as an internal IT Audit within Retail Banking is required
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, and CISSP) are preferred
- Proficiency in using CAATs and performing system, and project implementation reviews
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mannie Chiu at +852 2847 9963 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and
expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Business Intelligence Specialist’ and job reference:. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.