- 14 months guranteed package
- Leading sourcing firm from Europe
- Product Lifecycle Management system projects
- APAC exposure
- Vendor management and stakeholders communication
Our client is a well known sourcing group from Europe with business across the globe. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for oversee APAC and work on Product Lifecycle Management system projects.
As IT Business Analyst - Sourcing System, you are required to
- Interact with business users and gather requirements for applications - mainly on Product Lifecycle Management system (PLM) to address the business needs.
- Learn the current business processes and identify areas of opportunity to improve process.
- Participle to create requirements documentation that outlines the desired processes and specifications.
- Work with vendor/development team to translate requirements into a feasible technical design with market development tools.
- Provide SIT, UAT and User Training
- Provide 2nd level application support to internal users
- Responsible for any ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or Information Systems or related discipline;
- 5 years + relevant experience in business analysis. PMP certified is a plus.
- Proven track record of acting as Business Analyst in major IT software projects from inception till transition (the whole software development cycle)
- Experinece in UML for documentation, strong in SQL querying and implementation
- Experience in ERP / Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system is preferred
- Experience in sourcing and supply chain systems e.g. invoicing, merchandising, warehouse management system etc. is a plus
- Logistics / Retail/ Supply chain/ Shipping / Sourcing background is a plus
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Confident, open-minded and willing to learn
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including 14-month guaranteed salary, discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eliza Lai on +852 2848 9544.