Due to rapid expansion, our client is one of the "Global Leading Knowledge Search Expert". It has grown to a sizeable ensemble within 10 years of time. They provide knowledge solutions to leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting, global corporations and select non-profits. Our client values energetic, diversified, as well as good interpersonal skills to join their team.
We are now seeking for an IT HELPDESK SUPPORT
- Represents a visible and valued opportunity for the right candidate to have an immediate impact
- Responsible in providing first-tier high quality support to the office, and remote support to the rest of the APAC region
- Maintain the company IT hardware asset register and meeting room hardware for conference calls /video conferencing
- Work closely with global colleagues to ensure that all transferees, visitors, and new joiners integrate seamlessly
- Troubleshooting tech issues, including help desk operations and deskside support
- Assist both our proprietary and third-party software applications
- Deploying and configuring Macs, VoIP phones, hardware, and networking equipment
- Deal with any issues or risks that occurs and escalate these problems to drive an immediate solution
- Bachelor degree or above, with 1-2 years relevant experience in macOS / iOS, Apple technician is preferable
- Customer Services-driven, People-oriented and thrives in a results-oriented
- Fast-learner and passionate on new technology, fashion and lifestyle brands
- Eager to take an opportunities to work in a fast-paced multinational environment, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication in English. Additional foreign languages will be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Cherrie Ho +852 2986 1961.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.