We are looking for qualified candidates for this position. If you are interested in it, please send your CV and related supporting materials for this job application.
- Being the expertise on suggesting the system blueprint, cloud transformation and advising company’s infrastructure architect.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement, configure and administer servers, network and storage
- Maintain the server infrastructure to ensure stability and achieve optimal performance
- Assist to evaluate and standardize server and storage including hardware/software
- Expose to gap analysis, cost and benefit analysis, vendor assessment
- Provide 3rd level of support for problem resolution in case escalated from outsourcing vendors
- Provide performance tuning and capacity planning support
- Liaise with external and internal users to provide system solutions
- Assist to define IT strategy and standards pertaining to Application server , Storage and cloud transformation
- Support the Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Enforce and execute problem and change management procedures
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Experience in supporting Unix/Linux, Windows server OS and Storage, 3-5 year’s in-depth experience in Unix/Linux/Windows server and storage implementation and support
- Familiar with system performance monitoring and recovery technique
- Solid experience in server and system software products
- ITIL, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is also an added advantage
- Communication skills: Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and able to engage with cross function department and outsourcing vendors
- Need to be proficient in Chinese and English Languages
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred
Please click “APPLY NOW” and send us your CV, thank you.