- ITIL Service (Incident, Problem and Change Management), PMP(or similar), CISCO Networking, WinTel, Microsoft 365, Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure and Cloud Architecture.
- 3-5 years Enterprise Cloud Management Experience
- 7-10 year Infrastructure Management experience in configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery. Working knowledge of Citrix, VM and Hyper V support and administration.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in service and vendor management, including actively managing several vendors to meet the corporate objectives.
- Manages computer desktop operation, helpdesk, scheduling, backup, storage and retrieval functions.
- Coordinates third-party maintenance for network hardware, software, and telecommunications services.
- Strong focus on the project, staffing management, and infrastructure budgets and forecasts.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.