About the Company
A well-known securities brokerage firm is looking for an experienced candidate to join their professional IT team. This company has built a strong portfolio of high net worth clients across different sectors. Suitable candidates are needed to support its growing business. The role
This role will be responsible for maintaining and administering a wide range of IT functions. Great benefits and flexibility will be provided to candidate who can work independently to handle related IT matters. Highly attractive remuneration package will be offered to outstanding candidates.
- Act as person-in-charge for all IT aspects including network troubleshooting, both hardware and software maintenance.
- Work closely with related business units to manage vendors/service providers on business requirements.
- Schedule and perform regular system monitoring and maintenance to ensure smooth system operation and execution.
- Ensure all systems are updated promptly and in line with SFC requirements.
- Responsible for server administration and company website maintenance.
- Serve as key contact with HKEx and coordinate necessary system testing and upgrades as requested.
- Handle any other duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate should have the followings
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Candidates with relevant work experience at SFC licensed firm will be an advantage (experience with financial institutions will also be considered)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in related system admin and maintenance, application support, firewall and VPN set up
- Immediate availability will definitely be an advantage
- Good knowledge in SQL, VB, Java, Dot Net or similar is highly preferred
- Hands on experience with Windows Server and Linux Server
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Chan on +852 3915 0202.