Our client, a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets, they are currently
looking for IT Manager to support their project
- Active Directory, Mobility OS’s, O365 Email, and Microsoft Office desktop applications. Assist with supporting MS Azure AD, MS Azure AD sync processes, and Internet Proxy (WSA).
- Work with Level 2 network support engineers to troubleshoot complex system and network issues.
- Administrate the deployment of new Windows PC to staff.
- Executes day to day maintenance tasks including problem determination and resolution.
- Responsible for responding to live site and user desktop and peripheral issues.
- Participates in the development of best practices including capacity planning, monitoring, configuration, security, disaster recovery methods, and migration strategies.
- Responsible for validation of and adherence to these defined standards.
- Participates in the continual refinement of processes and policies to ensure the highest possible performance and availability of network systems.
- Provide support to corporate communications media server, voicemail and associated telephony technologies.
- Work with colleagues and external support providers to solve technical problems.
- Help to identify and implement improvements to the overall infrastructure using existing, new and emerging technologies.
- Degree in IT, Computing or related discipline
- Certifications MCSE and CCNA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience with Windows OS administration and Windows OS problem solving in an enterprise environment.
- Solid experience and knowledge of Windows Active Directory administration in a multi geographic distributed environment.
- Detail knowledge of core internet and networking protocols (i.e., DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, IPSEC, ARP, SFTP, SSL, HTTPS), IP communications and troubleshooting.
- Experience with O365 hosted email administration.
- Experience with Mobility OS’s configuration and setup.
- Proven knowledge and demonstrable experience with computer security procedures and protocol.
- Experience with Virtualization platforms support; VMware
- Excellent communication skills required
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to Contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence,
and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.