- Oversee IT system and budget, analyses company needs and implement improvement solution;
- Provide IT support on server Infrastructure services and support, performance and service monitoring, proactive system tuning, backup operation, Intranet / website maintenance;
- Experience on large scale software implementation and maintenance projects, particularly on digital transformation and ERP/PLM implementation;
- Understand and apply system wide workflow and processes as well as relationships with other internal and external databases;
- Take the lead on critical infrastructure projects with different teams, managing vendors / partners and execute the project according to the schedule, cost and deliverables with potential risks duly reported and handled;
- Follow up IT project related issues, co-ordinate and monitor the overall processes and status;
- Process incoming & outgoing payment from Vendors & Customers;
- Provide timely and accurate reports as required and ad hoc projects.
- Degree Holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Information Technology / Project Management / Business Planning or related aspects. Familiar with IT Project Management will be an advantage; Professional Status, such as PMP, will be a plus;
- With experience in ERP, PLM, SAP and e-commerce applications;
- Strong knowledge and experience on setup, maintain oversea offices enterprise infrastructure, Active Directory, Group Policy, O365, Identify and Access Management, Windows, Linux, and cloud services (Azure);
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills, as well as positive working attitude with strong analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Necessary to travel;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Attractive package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, group medical & life insurance, 14-20 days annual leave. For qualified candidates, you may apply by email to Human Resources Department at APPLY NOW, providing your full resume (in Word / PDF format) with current salary, expected salary and availability.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)