Departments: Information Technology Department
- Perform business and user requirement analysis, feasibility study and produce requirement and functional specifications
- Acting as the primary liaison between business and IT units
- Formulate Test Plans, conduct User Acceptance Test
- Provide user support to resolve production incidents and enquires
- Manage IT project implementation
- Degree holder or above in Business Studies, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business analysis.
- Experience in Core Banking applications such as Customer Information, Deposit, Loan, Image Storage Management or Statement Printing is advantageous but not mandatory
- Solid experience to liaise with all relevant parties in IT or Business and work with business stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, willing to work in competent, challenging and team-work environment
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English, knowledge of the Mandarin is a plus.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful
and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.