THE COMPANY :
- The Group is composed of over fifty private, and some publicly traded companies within the energy sector
- The Group is administered globally through six offices
located in Hong Kong, London, New York, New Delhi, Santa Maria and Zhengzhou
- We own an award-winning boutique winery in California (USA) with tasting rooms in US, US, HK, Macau & China ; as well as e-commerce / online shop business
- We are an investment holdings company of the family office. The company's principal activity is seeking generational investment ownership in operating businesses within
specific industries and geographies. The company is active in mergers and acquisitions, transactions and management buyouts.
- The Group’s real estate interests are diversified into commercial, residential, farming, development and raw land. There is a long-term view to ownership and concentration
within central coastal California, central China, Italy and India.
- HK office : a small corporate office managing various businesses
- We are looking for
IT MANAGER – with details as follows :
THE JOB :
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, related disciplines are an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in IT
- Experience in regional offices, multi-offices, remote-controlled offices, multi-business or group level is highly prefer
- Report to the English speaking Director
- Manage all IT activities of the 6 offices of the Group (each office got one IT staff)
- Monitor the day-to-day IT operations, including but not limited to network infrastructure, security, helpdesk support, hardware/software installation & maintenance, etc.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision
- Manage project plans, costs and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and technology leadership team, identify opportunities for continuous operational
improvement and cost-efficiency
- Coordinate with outsourced IT consulting companies when required
- Providing IT support to office activities
- Provide emergency support to business activities whenever necessary
- Work independently with no subordinates in HK office
- No trips is required
- Annual leave : 15 days, add 1 day every year up to maximum 20 days
- Medical benefits
- Office location : Central District
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.