Our client, a Japanese F&B company is looking for candidates IT Officer or Senior IT Officer roles.
- Responsible for software and hardware installation, setup, configuration and upgrade.
- Provide day-to-day system administration and technical support services.
- Work directly with end users to provide technical support, installation, maintenance, problem diagnosis, backup, trouble-shooting and applications administration.
- Answering issues and requests in the areas of desktop computing, desktop applications, networking, remote access, telecommunications, and enterprise wide applications.
- Assist in negotiation with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors on pricing, procurement and requirement on desktop equipment.
- Familiar with complete POS Suite functionalities with in depth knowledge of all transactional flows.
- POS equipment and relevant devices' configuration, installation in a professional manner
- Analyze requirement, enhance, maintain and support existing POS system and related integration.
- In charge of daily operation and administration of ERP system - Ad-hoc assignments as per requested
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Japanese are an advantage
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT industry with helpdesk support for POS system.
- Knowledge in MS Server, PC and LAN / WAN inter-networking equipment.
- Solid experience in PC installation & trouble shooting.
- Knowledge in ERP is an advantage.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and CC to: akihisa.watanabe @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.