- Manage and plan all aspects in JDE implementation, not limited to configuration, operation, customization and maintenance etc.;
- Oversee a team to ensure the entire process of project implementation runs smoothly with high quality;
- Liaise effectively and efficiently to secure the information could be conveyed to top management, internal and external parties accurately;
- Monitor and review the internal practices and rules to make sure the implementation could be connect seamlessly;
- Develop well-defined reports and analysis for the review of top management
Job Skills required:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in ERP(JDE) project implementation;
- Knowledge in internal control and Finance & Accounts;
- Demonstrate strong ability to prioritize, and with good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- PMP certified is highly preferred
Interested candidates, please contact us at 56413114 for company details before applying.
Medium-sized Listed Group with diverse business units based in Hong Kong.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our Group.