The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide remote support on a global level, act as the main point of contact for all IT related issues with the focus on first contact resolution. The Service
Desk Analyst will have a pro-active and customer centric attitude and an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake correct analysis, prioritisation and diagnosis leading to the swift resolution of issues raised.
- Providing excellent quality remote support via phone and email as part of a larger international IT support team
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving standard desktop applications – MS Office 2010/2016, Outlook, Citrix, and Windows 7/10 and bespoke legal applications
- Management of mobile devices/virtualised desktop environments
- Taking ownership of incidents, setting and meeting expectations and communicating frequently with users throughout the incident lifecycle
- Ensuring incidents are fully documented with all actions taken in ServiceNow and issues resolved within agreed service levels
- Take ownership of the queues and ensure that prompt action is taken where necessary
- Produce and maintain knowledge articles related to IT systems, processes, incident resolutions
- Identify and flag reoccurring incidents and trends and work with other IT teams to resolve root causes
- Ensure that the Service Desk best practices and Information Security policies are adhered to.
- Actively review working practices and recommend effective improvements against current service and support levels
- Contribute to building and maintaining an effective Global Service Desk Team by participating in meetings, developing relationships and making suggestions to drive service improvement
Essential Core Skills and Experience
- Must have relevant experience supporting and deploying software and supporting infrastructure.
- Knowledge of PC hardware troubleshooting, configuration and set up
- Practical knowledge of network infrastructure with an understanding of the key components and how to perform basic problem solving
- Ability to build rapport with clients, other support teams and external service providers
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and a high service delivery mind-set
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure while still maintaining a high focus on attention to detail
- Willingness to own a customer issue and see it through to resolution
- Experience working in a busy environment requiring prioritisation and strong management of users expectations
- Excellent problem management and troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility and adaptability key to this role
- Ability to take on other responsibilities as the role develops
- Can do attitude and positive approach to work
- Capable of multitasking and experienced problem solver
- They must be amenable to working “out of office hours”, on-call and able to travel to other international offices as necessary.
- Previous experience working in a law firm
- Minimum two years' experience in a Helpdesk \ Service Desk support role
- Working knowledge of Document Management System
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
We offer an attractive
salary and benefits package including 5-day working week to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send
your application to the Recruitment Manager at hkitrecruitment /@ /maples.com
Personal Information Collection Statement
All applications received will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. If you
are not hired for the position you have applied for, your application will be retained for up to 6 months and then destroyed. During this 6 month period, you may
be considered for other appropriate openings within the Firm unless you ask us not to do so.