The incumbent will be responsible to perform day-to-day data center operations, maintain computer room facilities and provide 1st and 2nd tier technical and application support to internal business units and users to make sure the smooth business operations, healthy and good condition of computing environment.
- Manage day-to-day data center operations:
- Work items executing, scheduling & submission
- Data input/output control
- Computer accessories, pre-printed forms and inventory control
- Operation facility monitoring and maintenance
- Manage and maintain the operating environment of computer room facilities, including air-conditioning and electrical power etc., in support of the normal operation of IT equipment
- Manage systems backup & housekeeping
- Provide 1st and 2nd tier technical and application support to internal business units and users
- Assist in ad-hoc projects/ duties when required
- To recommend & maintain the following aspects for all workers:-
- a safe working environment
- the safe systems of work
- facilities and substances in safe condition
- any information, instruction, training and supervision needed to make sure that all staffs are safe from injury and risks to their health.
- University degree holder with 1 years’ relevant experience preferably in multinational corporation or FMCG company
- Good knowledge in SAP, Sybase, MS Windows (server and client), Office and Database product, Technical and Application support and Data processing
- Experienced in Network support will be advanced.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Manager, Swire Beverages Ltd., 17-19 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, or by clicking 'Apply Now'. Please quote the reference number.
Personal data provided are treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment purposes only. All information will be destroyed after the process completed.