- Microsoft O365 applications
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Good at vendor and change management
Our client is a well-established company in Hong Kong, and they are currently looking for a passionate and open-minded IT professional to join their expanding IT team and bring revolution to IT culture by assisting technology transformation management. Our client believes via improving IT culture, their business users can enjoy better services, and this will bring value to the whole organization and support business growth.
- Collect business user requirement and contract negotiation with vendors, end-user solution planning, analysis and design
- Accountable in negotiating with vendors and service providers for service delivery and technical support activities
- Deliver service for end user workspace solution, including hardware, software and security within the standard desktop platform and Microsoft Office Suite
- Responsible for executing life-cycle management processes for desktop/digital workplace devices, including mobile devices and peripherals
- Assist with strategies, standards, policies and future planning for delivering better end user experience and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master's degree in a related field is desirable.
- 4-6 years of experience in providing IT services
- Knowledge in Microsoft O365 applications, Exchange Online, Active Directory and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Experience in Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and major end user computing tools
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- All rounded medical coverage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jenny Yim on +852 2848 9540.