- Assist in providing computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users.
- Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities utilizing TCP/IP on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based local area network (LAN)
- Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT. Preferably in an user-facing role.
- Experience in supporting computer hardware (PC, server, laptop / notebook and mobile & handhelds) and software (Windows OS, MS Office)
- Some knowledge on basic back-end administration (Windows Server, AD, Exchange, networking).
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin communication skills.
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Bobby Lee, [email protected] charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy