- Provide first tier support / remote support to end users on various IT related issues and incidents
- Provide workstation set up including PC, computer hardware/software and other necessities
- Responsible for daily backup and system monitoring
- Maintain IT inventory record (both hardware and software licenses) and stock taking
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors for computer supplies purchase
- Undertake ad-hoc IT related tasks as required
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of IT users support or application support experience
- Knowledge in Windows AD, Networking, System Monitoring, IP Phone and VPN
- Hands on experience in Microsoft O365 support, PC / Mobile problem diagnosis
- Good communication, problem-solving & time management skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Please send your resume with expected salary to HR Manager (Recruitment), 5/F., Wyler Centre 2, Unit 1, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, N.T. or by clicking “Apply Now”.
"Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes".