- Regular on-site Housekeeping and Supporting throughout various branch locations
- Assist to provide a helpline which offers help to those colleague request even by after office hour SMS and Remote the Computers
- Assist in technology installation and configuration, trouble shooting skills on desk side support environment, monitoring & Maintaining technology networks and systems
- Certificate or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1 year’s working experience in technical support role (hardware & software)
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department,
The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 8/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking ‘Apply Now’ by 4th Oct, 2019.
- The Association is a non-governmental organization which provides professional service for children and youth. With effect from December 1, 2011 staffs are required to complete and
pass the Sexual Conviction Record Check
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Application form can be downloaded from our website: http://www.bgca.org.hk
- Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purpose.