- Provide technical support to end users on IT issues
- Install, config and troubleshoot workstations and mobile devices
- Setup and support video conferences
- Monitor and troubleshoot network, servers and application services
- Create and maintain credentials and permissions on infrastructure and applications
- Manage hardware and software assets
- Assist in IT documentation and process improvement
- Diploma or above in Computer Science related disciplines
- At least 1 years'relevant experience in Technical Support
- Experience in supporting end users in Microsoft environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge on Network Infrastructure, Messaging (Microsoft Exchange and Email Clients) and Information Security
- Prefer to have knowledge on supporting mobile devices
- Hardworking and willing to work under pressure and independently
- Self-motivated, Strong problem solving and analytical skills
We work on a 5-day week and offer attractive salaries, with year-end bonus and other fringe benefits including group medical insurance and MPF contribution.
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to apply job, with your full resume, current and expected salary.
You are welcome to visit our website: www.steveleung.com to have more understanding of our company.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.