- ESi are the leading Unified Communication Solution Provider in Asia-Pacific with over 20 years of proven experience.
- ESi is Avaya® Partner, Microsoft® Communication Partner, Alcatel-Lucent® Partner, Audiocodes® and Dialogic® Certified Partner. Working on the world's largest Voice and Telecom Development tools, you will be able to get exposure to state of the art Telecom products and network devices from various world class vendors.
- Working with a group of energetic and high-calibrated teammates, you are encouraged to further develop your self-esteem and technical skill throughout your career path.
- We have projects on Government, Commercial and Telco environment and you will gain exposure to project management.
- Communication with different type of project stakeholders
We offer 5-days-work week with excellent career opportunities and remuneration package.
Interested parties, please send Full C.V. provided Date Available, Current and Expected
Salary with Reference No. by email.
ESI is a leading Unified Communications provider with strong foothold in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan, we are excellent in system integration for Unified Communications & IP telephony to Enterprise for more than 20 years, our clients and partners spread across the Asia Pacific region.
As Microsoft certified Gold Partner, we are firmly committed to serving our customers to their satisfaction through our professional services & innovative & stated-of-art technologies.
To cope with our expansion, we are seeking a high caliber professional to join us in the following post.