Java Quant Developer (Algo Build)- Vice President/Executive DirectorTechnology/ Permanant/ HK
- Tier 1 US Investment Bank
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits
- Join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team
Experienced Java Developers wanted to work alongside Quants to build superior technology and deliver high-quality products to become the top provider in electronic trading for a leading Tier 1 US Investment Bank.
- Build best in class algorithmic trading for electronic trading clients
- Design, build and maintain highly specialized, low latency equities trading strategies.
- Use data to guide decision-making, developing or enhancing tools as necessary to collect it.
- Work closely with Quants to implement and rigorously backtest signals and models.
- Observe, measure and act proactively to continuously improve the performance of trading strategies.
- Communicate with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience developing high performance, low latency systems
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience developing distributed architecture systems and message bus protocols
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Over 3 years' relevant experience in Financial industry preferred (algorithmic trading, automation of trader workflows, HFT strategies)
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to [email protected]