Our client is one of the well-known vendor supplier. Selected candidate will be assigned to conduct systems analysis and design, and coordinate testing and implementation activities.
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining web application system
- Responsible for systems analysis and design occasionally
- Lead and guide developers to complete assigned jobs and provide day-to-day system support
- Understand business processes and requirements in order to provide effective solutions and support to users
- Establish quality assurance processes and testing strategies in accordance to corporate technology standard
- Work out effective solutions with quick turnaround time to minimize business impact due to production problems
- User enquiries are replied in a timely manner through the team's support
- Coordinate with users on testing and production support
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science or above
- Minimum 5 years experience IT related experience
- Solid experience in web application development
- Proficient in written and spoken of both English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice