We look for entrepreneurial and top caliber candidates to join our professional team to offer all-rounded financial solutions including financial planning, savings
management, retirement planning and children’s education fund to clients.
- Monthly allowance plus attractive commission and performance bonus
- Comprehensive training programs for professional advancement
- Successful candidates will enter into Career Representative Contracts with AIA
- Fast-track advancement opportunities. Outstanding individuals will be promoted to management positions within 12 months.
- Opportunities for joining company every year’s overseas conference.
- Bachelor Degree holders (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Be able to work in Hong Kong (Work permit/Visa
in Hong Kong)
- 1-2 years of working experience in related discipline will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of confidence, strong desire to achieve and succeed
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, fluent in mandarin will be an advantage
- Provide appropriate financial plan to clients
- Provide investment recommendations to clients through constant communication
- Market news update to clients and analyze financial data
- Provide wealth and protection management (i.e. insurance products, MPF, saving management, retirement planning, tax planning, children’s education fund)
- Prepare and revise financial plans for clients
- Ability to build relationships by providing superior customer service
- Expand the personal customer network, ability to generate new clients through networking and referrals
Candidates with tertiary education and/or above are welcome for Financial Planner or Management Associate, Wealth Management & Protection or while Associate Financial Planner may be
considered for candidates with less qualification.
Interested candidates please submit application to S-Yes/S-Alice - Authorized Representative of AIA by Clicking "Apply Now" or contact Alice Law at 93681446.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, which is available immediately upon request.
AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.
Note: “AIA”, “we” or “our” herein refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).